The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
juliannna's progress
29 Jun 2013, 00:09
Hi fellow fasters,
I started this WOE a bit over 3 months ago with my hubby. Despite 3-4 weeks were I did not lose on the scales around month 2 I have been losing weight consistently.Yeh!
I had a goal to lose 10 kgs by my weigh in yesterday as I am having a fun night away with the girls and they havn't seen me since I started so I'm hoping it will be obvious? Yesterday I was 0.2 kgs off my target so I had an unplanned semi fast day yesterday where I only ate 100 calories all day then a norml dinner= and it worked! A of today I've released 10.2 kg (22.4 lbs) so I feel very happy and blessed to have found this WOL and all of you wonderful people. Thank you for all your posts and support.
Things that have helped me are
-3 egg whites for breakky (I don't waste the yolks)
-Marie's Cream of celery soup- 67calories for lunch
- a 300 calorie dinner -usually protein and veges.
As I mentioned in another post my best friend has lost around 9kgs secretly on another diet. She said if our friends don't notice our weight loss she's gonna
B_ tch Slap them!

I'll let you know how it goes.Although come to think of it-if they don't notice it-I'm still one happy bunny.
Re: juliannna's progress
29 Jun 2013, 04:04
22lbs?? Get ready for loads of compliments and have fun!
2 posts Page 1 of 1