The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Sharona79's Journey
09 Jul 2013, 01:37
Hello Everyone!
I watched Dr. Mosley's documentary last year and bought his book earlier this year. I have lost 40 lbs through exercise and eating less, but I have reached a standstill. I did some fasting last year and not suprisingly that's how I accomplished most of my weight loss.
Anyway, some basic info about me:

34 year old female, from the US (Alabama)
5'4". Starting weight (as of July 7, 2013 - 166 lbs)

I actually did my first fast from noon yesterday until 2 pm today. I did a 60 minute elliptical workout this morning at 10 AM, and kept my heartrate between 130-145. I felt alert this morning. I did a strict no calorie fast, drinking only ice cold water. And when I finally ate at 2 PM, (more on accident, I had intended to eat at noon today) I was not famished, and was satisfied with half a sandwich and a small bowl of soup. So far so good :)

Oh and I weighed myself this morning and was 162. I think alot of that was from the water I was drinking, because I made numerous trips to the bathroom.

Sorry this is so long winded...nice to meet my fellow fasters :grin:
Re: Sharona79's Journey
09 Jul 2013, 01:45
Welcome to the forums, Sharona79!

Congrats on your first loss and first fast! :-)
09 Jul 2013, 01:48
Yes! Welcome Sharona :)

Congrats on the quick start!
09 Jul 2013, 03:38
Welcome Sharona79. Nice to see this WOE expanding more in the U.S. Honestly I have a hard time not running up to anyone I think who is struggling with weight loss and turning them on to the great life! Wishing you great success!
07 Aug 2013, 11:28
Hi Sharona, well done on dropping 40lbs, wow! I'm the same height as you, and still have the 40 lbs to lose to get to where you are!!
5 posts Page 1 of 1