The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey guys, im new to the forum and thought I would make a progress diary and write down how I have been doing with the 5/2 diet.

I started on the 20th of June 2013 and set myself quite a big goal of loosing 3 pounds a week to get down to the weight I used to be 2 years ago. But over these last 2 years I put on 3 stone due to enjoying the naughty food too much.

When I weight myself a week before I started this diet I was shocked to see myself at 15 stone and decided I had to change.

So here I am 1 month in and I have lost 1 stone so far. Im really enjoying this diet and thought I would put my daily week for you guys for my first post and then will update you every week on my progress.

My Week:

I have worked out that I actually fast for about 41 hours as I don't actually eat until around 1 to 2pm each day, My fast days are Monday and Thursday and so for example on Wednesday I would stop eating about 8pm and then go onto my fast, I then eat my 600kcals on Thursday as one big meal at around 3 to 4pm and then not actually eat again till around 1 to 2pm on Friday.

My Feast days I have around 1600kcals to 2000kcals and will eat quite healthy these days apart from 1 day a week. This is normally on a Friday and its my naughty day where I think I must consume nearly double the amount you should eat. But because I try to keep my calories low sometimes on other days it seems to be fine.

So this is my update so far, hope everyone is well and will update you next week :-)
Hi Jon
Just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing weight loss - 1 stone in 1 month is fabulous.
This is a great WOE and I hope you can continue your good progress for your hols. Good luck!
thats great going well done im a bit worried as going on holiday next week for 2 weeks to crete any ideas anyone of what to stay away from , as lost 3 stone and dont want to put on as got a big birthday when i come back and people have not seen me in an age so want to be able to get in my new frock lol . im still going to try and do a fast or at least not eat untill our evening meal
3 posts Page 1 of 1