The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Tracking me
26 Jun 2014, 12:51
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :smile: :smile: :smile: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:

I miss my movement. I'm going to restart it tomorrow. Movement and meditation.
movement on the beach, the waves, the patterns on the sand. The smiles. I will walk with mates I've not been with since Uni started to take over my life. Ahhhh looking forward to it.

One step at a time.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
(place a signature here)
Re: Tracking me
26 Jun 2014, 12:56
Sounds good. Johanna05.
26 Jun 2014, 13:02
Hey @Johanna05 Nice to see you back again :like:
Your plans are sounding very good to me, well done on getting your head back into the right place. :heart:
:clover: :like: :heart: :clover: :like: :heart: :clover:
26 Jun 2014, 13:03
Thanks Sallyo, and you might remember me I'm Jo05 I seem to have lost my account details.
Cheers
Jo
26 Jun 2014, 13:07
Sue.Q wrote: Hey @Johanna05 Nice to see you back again :like:
Your plans are sounding very good to me, well done on getting your head back into the right place. :heart:
:clover: :like: :heart: :clover: :like: :heart: :clover:

Thanks so much @Sue.Q :heart: . Yeah slowly putting my head into that space. I hope you're travelling ok. Do you keep a diary /journal in here yourself? I'd love to keep track of how you're going too.
Have a nice day, 11pm here.
:victory: :heart: :clover:
27 Jun 2014, 04:18
today...watching carbs...eating protein and salads....
will walk.....
enjoying the space from assignments.
gets free range eggs,
walk in the gardens,
focus on walking first....
:) :like: :like: :like: :like: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
27 Jun 2014, 05:55
Just did my first walk in two weeks. :):):):):)
27 Jun 2014, 13:41
Well done Jo you're moving in the right direction, lowering my carb intake really give me the get up and go feeling and put me on a mental and
actual body "high".
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
27 Jun 2014, 15:35
Well done Jo! you are getting back in the groove and have your lovely buddies to spur you on so keep going.
9 posts Page 1 of 1