The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
weightloss diary
30 Apr 2014, 00:25
Well then, here we go. Not as if this would be the first time I've ever tried a diet or changed my eating habits (or at least tried to do so). But I am the heaviest I've ever been (70kg) and I'm not very tall...
So this is why I am doing this. I just don't feel good in my own skin any more. Let alone in a bathing suit ;) And every other time I couldn't keep it up all the way through. I lost weight and then, after losing quite a bit I think I became scared too scared to actually being thin and went back to what it was before. This is the first time I'm writing something in an online diet forum and I hoope it will help me to change my life, body and mind.
I wanna do this!!!!!
Today is fast day number 1. It's 10.22 am and I was feeling a little bit hungry before. I might just have another cup of tea and some water. I wanna try to have lunch (although a little bit late) and dinner (a little bit early) but have no idea so far what to eat. Time to look for calorie lists on the internet.
So far, so good. Next time I'll be one fast dy closer to a healthier life!
Re: weightloss diary
30 Apr 2014, 02:21
Welcome to the forums!

I usually skip both breakfast and lunch on a fast day. My favorite dinners are either a lean piece of meat, like chicken, grilled with no oil and a big pile of veggies or salad, or a lovely low calorie soup. During the day, I find I don't get so hungry that a cup of tea (or in a pinch, chicken broth) won't make things a bit better. But if I eat lunch, all bets are off and my hunger is uncontrollable.

Don't worry if the first time seems hard. It gets a lot easier.
Re: weightloss diary
30 Apr 2014, 05:16
Thanks Tracieknits, I just had my Lunch/snack and it's going alright. I'm just a little hungry ;)
Unfortunately I decided to do my first fast on my day off, so I try to keep busy!
3 posts Page 1 of 1