The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Yes!!!! under 70 kilos
27 Jul 2013, 04:51
Ok! I started this way of life 9 and a half weeks ago. It seems like a long time and I have lost weight slowly. I was getting very icky because I couldnt get below 70. Well today I weighed 69.6 kg. The truth is that I am one of the worst 5.2ers. I have not curbed my eating habits or my drinking habits. Those two fast days are my life line as they are the only days that I am in control. I do think I have an excuse as I have lost 3 beautiful people and (you will understand if you love animals) two beautiful animals this year. In fact next week is the anniversry of the first and most important person, my estranged Dad, who I found after 40 years and lost 1.5 years later.

Sorry I am ranting. The point is I havent been good I have pigged out and got drunk on wine and here I am a stone!!!!!! lighter than when I discovered this wol. I am sooooo grateful and urge everyone to carry on and not give up. This is like the tortoise in that great story. We will all reach the finishing line, have faith.

I am off on holiday for 3 weeks and I am going to keep up with my fasting.

See you later everyone and have a great summer.
Re: Yes!!!! under 70 kilos
27 Jul 2013, 04:56
Well done emsy. I hope I join you soon!
27 Jul 2013, 04:58
Well done you 0rvrn if you've been naughty!!). More proof that this works. :smile: Have a great holiday :like:
27 Jul 2013, 06:46
Sorry you have had so many heart breaks this year. Well done for getting under 70 kg when you could of easily gone the other way up the scales after everything you have had to go through this year :heart:
27 Jul 2013, 07:09
Fantastic! Big hugs to you and I hope better times are coming your way.
I long to see 69.9 kgs on the scales *sighs*.
Happy holidays honey :0D
27 Jul 2013, 07:34
Well done emsy keep up the good (bad?) work :like: :clover:
27 Jul 2013, 08:00
Amazing results considering all the emotional strain you are experiencing this past year (I prefer dogs to humans and still get upset thinking about my beloved labrador who went to doggie heaven many years ago). Hope you have a super holiday.
29 Jul 2013, 11:54
Sorry to hear about all your heartbreaks and losses... still because of that you have been fighting. Well done you. Just amazing :like:.

Big hug going your way :smile:

Pia
29 Jul 2013, 12:07
Well done! and I'm so sorry for your many losses in this past year - it's wonderful that you're doing something for your own health!
9 posts Page 1 of 1