The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Caught this yesterday on the radio

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/pro ... in/5362066
(audio included in link above)

very insightful

the summary

Sian Gard doesn't know what it's like to be anything but overweight. For as long as Sian can remember she has been bigger than other, children, teens and adults. In a size obsessed society, where being obese is unacceptable, Sian tells her own and other's personal stories. It's an insight into what it's like to live as an obese person in Australian society.
Did anyone listen to the program?
Hi@juliana.rivers, I listened to the first 10 minutes, but found it a bit of a downer, I must admit. I would prefer to look to the future, rather than catalogue the failures of the past. And I understand her pain, having been there myself, but I don't really wish to wallow in it.
at 9 minutes 55 seconds Sean rattles off a dozen diets. she didnt mention IF or 5-2. Someone should mention this to her

They do seem to find solace in "Pounce nights" for BBW or BHM. Indeed they say are very comfortable as they are and it does appear they are there to find partners.

Would it be contentious to say they should give 5:2 or IF a go anyway. Even to get down to a slightly more healthy weight.
4 posts Page 1 of 1