The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hehehe! Love yr title and agree with it :lol:
Great article,thanks!
Great article . Nice to get confirmation that we are doing our bodies good not damaging them. Although we all knew that anyway.
We could have told them that! One day the 'experts' will realise fasting works and is good! Of course they will not make any money by advising it!
I am also guilty of trying to get my kids to have breakfast. But they aren't awake enough to eat that early. A nice big brunch is much better. Sorry kids, :starving:
Love it!
When I focus 16/8 works for me, even 7 days a week! No more unhealthy wheat and sugar laden cardboard cereals for me.

I have never been 'in' to breakfast, my daughter went ballistic when she found out, I had to tell her to calm down she was so shocked. I probably forced breakfast down her throat when she was younger, but I really don't remember!

I know one thing for sure, since discovering 5/2 and fasting in general, I know it's no longer a crime to go without breakfast, and I feel a lot better for it!

Many thanks for sharing the article @ADFnFuel

cheers Maggie :smile:
here's another one that was at the bottom of the article above: http://www.examiner.com/article/calorie ... ty-experts
They'll figure out what we have already learned & we'll be that much further ahead of the rest of the world... (smug smile here)
Well, they are preaching to converted on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
9 posts Page 1 of 1