The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

7 posts Page 1 of 1
I would love to buy/own a DVD of the Eat, Fast and Live Longer documentary that the BBC did. That's how I found this WOE. I have friends at work who are now doing the fasting for weight loss, but one of them does not have internet access at home - nor does she even own a computer! :bugeyes: I would love to have the DVD for my own use - my internet access is painfully slow, but I find that I like to watch that documentary now and then. I learn something new each time. Plus, if I had it, I would loan it to my friend to see.

Does the BBC sometimes sell those sorts of things? Where would I go to look if I wanted to buy it?

Thank you!
I don't think you can Shanti. In fact it used to be really difficult to find a site to watch it on at all. I know it isn't on BBC iplayer even though the other documentary (the exercise one) is. -Make that was on iplayer that seems to have gone now
The documentary does get re-aired periodically, where are you? I know that it is being replayed in the US on PBS this month.
I find it ironic that it keeps getting shown around the world, but to my knowledge was only shown once in the UK.
You'd think that the BBC or MM would spot a money making opportunity
http://vimeo.com/54089463

With Firefox you can dl a DownloadHelper extension, and save the show to your PC.
SianS wrote: ...
You'd think that the BBC or MM would spot a money making opportunity

Absolutely. Agree 100% here - a (so far) missed opportunity. (If Moogie has a back door to DrMM's ear she should use it.)

Like the book, I'll purchase the DVD if/when it comes out to support the considerations and effort that went into the creation of it in the first place and with delighted respect for the far greater value that I've obtained from it.
Betsysgr8 wrote: The documentary does get re-aired periodically, where are you? I know that it is being replayed in the US on PBS this month.

I'm in Iowa. I'll have to look on the schedule.

Thanks, too, ADFnFuel, for the link to the downloadable video. I'll give that a try!
7 posts Page 1 of 1