The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello fasters of all varieties,
I'm back on the wagon after an extended hiatus and have been making it a point to visit the forum here daily and to try to be actively chatting on at least one thread with each visit. I have to say that after a few weeks in, what was initially disappointment that I didn't have a huge 'whoosh' of a loss has shifted to being really happy with how I FEEL. I suddenly remember how great fast days can feel. The lighter feeling, the clarity. I'm also measuring my waist this time around and have already noticed an inch gone.
I still have a long road ahead and am dying for the scale to reflect my efforts, but for now, I'm happy to be back in the groove.

OH - my resource... I've been reading a lot of very interesting articles on the IDM site. I've included the most recent, The Fasting Advantage here, but really poking around the site is worth a diversion, particularly for those interested in the research. (And if this has been posted elsewhere, consider this a means of bumping it.)

https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/ ... e-part-14/
Cheers!
I really like how Dr Fung wrties about IF. I am new to this site, but feeling the need for some IF chat to keep up my motivation. I've been stuck lately due to not keeping my cals down, and sticking to the two 5c days. Hoping to stay on track the next few months.
Digby wrote: I really like how Dr Fung wrties about IF. I am new to this site, but feeling the need for some IF chat to keep up my motivation. I've been stuck lately due to not keeping my cals down, and sticking to the two 5c days. Hoping to stay on track the next few months.

Hello @Digby and welcome, please pop into the introducing yourself thread, our members would love to get to know you and you will receive a warm welcome. Would hate for you to slip into the forum unnoticed,
Thanks.
Love Dr Fung. Watched his "Aetiology of Obesity" lectures on YouTube nearly 2 years ago.
4 posts Page 1 of 1