The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Caught it on sunrise this morning
but heres the herald article

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... 6798182007
Dr Steve Boutcher said four studies had shown that if a person exercised intensively for 20 minutes, three times a week - the equivalent of one hour a week - they could reduce their waist circumference and risk of diabetes and heart disease.

here's the book from Australian stores)

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=bFZ ... er&f=false

Thoughts on Mediterranean diet plus interval training for 20 minutes 3 times a week as a solution.

on the Sunrise program he says no other diet works.

pffff

hasnt he heard of 5:2 :-)
I guess this ties in with the whole HIT stuff, which is what I've been trying to do, unsucessfully this week as it happens!!
Yup - pretty much the same as if you did HIT with 5.2

I think that's the sad thing about much of science - they get so caught up in their area of study that they miss the many other fields similar right outside their door.

I think that's what I liked about Mosley, he looks at the subject from lots of different angles then finds what will suit his lifestyle best. I think its a great way to treat science!
This is the protocol I've been doing for the last 10 days - it is intense, but do-able, and it seems to go well with fast days too. I might get the book too.
I did HIT for a few months - need to get back on it - love the feeling that you are getting max benefit in min time!
jools7 wrote: This is the protocol I've been doing for the last 10 days - it is intense, but do-able, and it seems to go well with fast days too. I might get the book too.

If you get the book, tell us what you think of it.
6 posts Page 1 of 1