The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Caught on Sunrise TV program today. If i hear the words "diet" on TV my ears prick up and if i hear the word fast "im all ears"

Nutritionist and former athlete Doug Newitt talks about his 8 week diet, eating nothing but MacDonald's, and his weight loss afterwards.
He gained 20kg and is now losing weight.

He mentions he eats in a 18 hour window *eating only over a 6 hour period - during which time he eats lots of green vegetables , lean protein, low sugars, lots of water - he says the way its structured he doesnt feel hungry. And only a small amount of training. He didnt call it 18:6 or intermittent fast .. just that he fasts over 18 hours every day, a method employed by some of the forum members (as well as slight variations. 19:5, 16:8 etc)

Unfortunately his method wasn't covered clearly enough and Sam and Kochie just looked confused when hearing about this "fasting thing"

the program link is here https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/w ... alds-diet/

facebook post if you want to comment. https://www.facebook.com/Sunrise/photos ... =1&theater im not too clued up on eating windows so please let people know how good it can be
There was mention "fasting for 18 hours a day". I think it was just one of the presenters who spoke of fasting.

Braken
bump .. any more thoughts?
3 posts Page 1 of 1