The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

4 posts Page 1 of 1
The Men Who Made Us Thin
08 Aug 2013, 09:06
Just a quick heads up about this programme, on BBC2 tonight. It's apparently the same presenter from The Men Who Made Us Fat (which I haven't got around to watching yet).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b038913v
Re: The Men Who Made Us Thin
08 Aug 2013, 10:14
Thanks, will definitely have to watch. It will be interesting to see who they credit with developing the most successful method for losing weight and more importantly maintaining the loss!
10 Aug 2013, 03:59
Thanks for the link. I tried to watch it; but it said that viewing outsdie the UK was not supported. Maybe I will check youtube.
10 Aug 2013, 04:38
I was able to find both of the full episodes of this series on youtube. Imagine my surprise to find that rural Indiana plays a starring role in these BBC documentaries. We went out of town this past weekend to Lafayette, IN! They follow that up with scenes from the Super Bowl we hosted. Color me embarassed...just a simple Hoosier farm girl myself! Shocked to be at the center of the world wide obesity epidemic! I guess somebody must be the scapegoat. Might as well be us, we've got wide shoulders, being cornfed and all! :shock: :wink:
4 posts Page 1 of 1