The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Free Intermittent Fasting book on Amazon

:arrow: Do double-check the price before buying!
If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you(re in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

Fat Loss 101: Intermittent Fasting Simplified
by Andrew Ferreira

Amazon description:
A Harvard Educated Biologist's Take On Intermittent Fasting
While concentrating in human evolutionary biology at Harvard University, I came to discover that biology and thus anything to do with sustainable weight loss only make sense in light of evolution. This book, utilizing intermittent fasting as its frame, explores how to exploit fundamental concepts in human evolution to lose fat and keep it off forever. I explain the bare-bones science behind intermittent fasting, how to do it, what to eat, and how to make sure you never have to go on another diet again.
You'll Never Have To Go On Another Diet Again
Diets have a negative stigma in society; why? Because they do not work. They are ineffective because our bodies, designed through thousands of years of evolution, are working against them. Humans are programmed to eat as much as they can whenever possible. How hard is it to try and leave the table hungry because you are “moderating?” Have you ever tried eliminating carbohydrates only to find yourself craving them even more? Then there’s the time you tried to eat strictly “healthy” food only to later find yourself binge eating on ice cream. Lose 20 lbs to gain 30 back two months later? Unfortunately, it happens all the time. These are all examples of problems the modern dieter faces and they are what make dieting miserable and unsustainable.
A Realistic Plan For Fast And Permanent Weight Loss
Why is this plan different? Because it utilizes fundamental concepts in evolutionary biology and psychology to create a lifestyle plan that allows you to thrive in the 21st century. It is not a magic pill nor a rigid set of rules but rather a guide on how to enjoy what you eat and still be happy with how you look.
You’ll learn the principles to sustaining radical levels of fat loss while eating what you want, when you want it. No longer will you be afraid or feel guilty about enjoying carb-loaded meals at night. This book teaches you how to enjoy your food, eat a lot of it, and achieve and maintain the body you’ve always desired.
Walking away you’ll never again have to wonder if XYZ diet plan is right for you because you’ll understand fundamentally why all diets, good or bad, are doomed to fail from the start. Eliminating your favorite foods will become a thing of the past because you’ll understand why every food, considered healthy or not, is just an individual piece to the fat loss puzzle. Some pieces fit better than others but you’ll learn why they all do fit and how you can use this to your advantage to lose body fat and still live the life you want.
Learn How To Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
In my opinion, there is no value in eliminating the foods you love and counting every single calorie in hopes of shedding some pounds that you can’t be certain will stay off forever. Too much pain, agony, and frustration have resulted from futile attempts at dieting. Not only do I want you to look and feel your best, I want it to be effortless, devoid of any of the traditional pitfalls of dieting. The sound scientific principles developed within this book make that possible. No matter what walk of life you are in, whether you have 60 lbs to lose or 10, this book holds invaluable insights that will help you achieve your fitness and nutrition goals without having to sacrifice anything.

Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the book or the author.
Hi Keihira - I've downloaded this one & will read it when I have finished Gary Taubes book. I did not fancy the book full of recipes like mushrooms on toast!

Thanks for highlighting these opportunities.
Thanks for sharing! I agree that mushrooms on toast doesn't sound appealing though ;-)
Just downloaded this, so thanks for the link Kelhira, and had a very quick skim through - suffice to say the nerds will love it :-) and there seems to be advice for all too.
You're welcome! :smile:

I agree some of the books can be uninteresting, but at least, it hasn't cost anything when you find out! :lol:
This Kindle book is available again FREE from Amazon:

Fat Loss 101: Intermittent Fasting Simplified
by Andrew Ferreira
6 posts Page 1 of 1