The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Free 5:2 Fast Diet Recipe Book on Amazon

:arrow: Do double-check the price before buying!
If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you(re in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

"The 5:2 Fast Diet Recipe Book: For Your Fasting Lifestyle" (How To Make Dieting Easy)
by J.F. Montoya (Auteur), The Ultimate Fitness Guide

Description:
The 5:2 Fast Diet is centered around eating on a everyday 5 days out of the week and then fasting for 2 days.
Now everyone knows that fasting isn't exactly what we would consider a walk in the park but it's whats best for us.
With these delicious recipe ideas that can be made in your home with ease you will be on your way to losing more weight and having your dream body.
This diet recipe book is going to assist you in your weight loss journey and help you choose healthy food choices that are fun, creative and delicious.
If you follow these recipe ideas then you won't have to question yourself saying "how can i lose weight?" but instead you will say "I'm 5 pounds down and I'm proud!"
You see trying to lose weight can be a daunting task especially if your trying to cut out all of the good foods you are use to eating.
This is exactly why this diet recipe book is for you so you can taste a piece of heaven and at the same time save money using these cheap recipes that cost barely anything.
Stop questioning how can I lose weight and stop trying to lose weight and start using these recipe ideas to actually lose the weight yourself!
Below are a few of the delicious recipes we have packed away for you in this recipe book:
    Cheese and Tomato Omelet - 200 Calories
    Garlic Mushrooms on Toast - 185 Calories
    Strawberry Green Smoothie - 140 Calories
    Microwaved Scrambled Eggs - 150 Calories
    Sautéed Sweet Potatoes - 175 Calories
    Vegetable Egg White Omelet - 110 Calories
and many many more Recipes.
Try These Mouthwatering Tasty Treats For Yourself

Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the book or the authors.
This book is free to download again from Amazon.
Free again on Amazon, in case you missed it previously...
This book is free to download again from Amazon, in case you missed it previously...
4 posts Page 1 of 1