The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Free 5:2 diet + Workout e-book on Amazon

This e-book will free for a short period only.
:arrow: Do double-check the price before buying!

If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you're in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

Lightning Fast Weight Loss: Fast Diet & 20-Minute Workouts That'll Shred Pounds beforeYou Can Say 'What Happened'?
by Charmaine Kennedy

Amazon description:
"You may have heard of a fast diet and been skeptical about what it does and how effective the weight loss can be. But the time of year has arrived where most of us would do anything and everything for a good solution to the body fat we have been carrying around all winter. A fast diet may be exactly what you are looking for to get in shape fast so you can rock your bikini body in just a couple of months.

Lightning Fast Weight Loss captures the best ideas between a good diet plan and fast workouts. The science behind weight loss, as well as some great diet plans, including the 5:2 diet are discussed at length in this book. Dieters can get the edge by understanding just what causes them to gain and lose weight. Foods to avoid, foods to eat, as well as several different workout plans for maximum fat burning in a short amount of time are described so that even the most stubborn belly fat will be melted away in no time!

Reviewers of fast diet plans rave about the fast diet and 5:2 diet as it being a diet plan that really is as simple as it sounds. The 5:2 Diet will transform your body, your mind and your health. It’s the revolutionary part-time weight loss diet with lifelong health and anti-ageing results. This is the simplest, most flexible and most health enhancing weight loss programme you’ll ever follow – and with this book to guide you, you can start today. You’ll still get to eat all the foods you love but enjoy incredible health benefits, with positive effects on cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's and more.

If part time weight loss sounds like the answer to your prayers, then this program is the right choice for you. The book explains the way to lose weight fast while still eating what you want. You diet when you want, eat what you want, and lose weight the whole time you do it!

Lightning Fast Weight Loss: Fast Diet & 20-Minute Workouts That'll Shred Pounds Before You Can Say 'What Happened' is the quintessential plan to lose weight fast. With simple workout plans and diet and nutrition tips, as well as information on how to use intermittent fasting to your benefit, you will truly shred pounds before you can ask where it went. It truly captures the whole premise of the fast diet so it is easy to understand and easy to follow.

Disclaimer: Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the book or the author.
Free again on Amazon today...
You are just brilliant, you do more to keep me interested and focused than anything else. Thanks
Amazon description:
" A fast diet may be exactly what you are looking for to get in shape fast so you can rock your bikini body in just a couple of months.

Lightning Fast Weight Loss captures the best ideas between a good diet plan and fast workouts. ............maximum fat burning in a short amount of time are described so that even the most stubborn belly fat will be melted away in no time!

The book explains the way to lose weight fast while still eating what you want. You diet when you want, eat what you want, and lose weight the whole time you do it!

Lightning Fast Weight Loss: Fast Diet & 20-Minute Workouts That'll Shred Pounds Before You Can Say 'What Happened' is the quintessential plan to lose weight fast. With simple workout plans and diet and nutrition tips, as well as information on how to use intermittent fasting to your benefit, you will truly shred pounds before you can ask where it went. It truly captures the whole premise of the fast diet so it is easy to understand and easy to follow.[/i]

I know I've edited it a bit but hope I've not taken it too much out of context - and I've only looked briefly at the book on Amazon, but it's certainly giving me the impression that this is a quick fix 'diet' which I don't believe it is - it's a WOL. My apologies if I've misinterpretted/misunderstood :smile: But I think they've got the wrong definition of 'fast' !!! :grin:
I know I've edited it a bit but hope I've not taken it too much out of context - and I've only looked briefly at the book on Amazon, but it's certainly giving me the impression that this is a quick fix 'diet' which I don't believe it is - it's a WOL. My apologies if I've misinterpretted/misunderstood :smile: But I think they've got the wrong definition of 'fast' !!! :grin:[/quote]

I tend to download them if they are free, have a quick skim through to see if there is anything useful and usually send them to the cloud to stop them clogging up my Kindle, this one is already there! :grin:
5 posts Page 1 of 1