The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

4 posts Page 1 of 1
2 Free e-books on Intermittent Fasting on Amazon

These e-books will free for a short period only.
:arrow: Do double-check the price before buying!

If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you're in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

How to Lose Weight by Fasting - The Beginners Guide to Intermittent Fasting
by Juliette Morris

and

Intermittent Fasting for Women - How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off without Dieting
by Juliette Morris

Disclaimer: Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the books or the author.
Hello
I don't think your UK link is working.
Mummydogg wrote: Hello
I don't think your UK link is working.

I guess I can not have it when I am not living in either UK or USA :confused: . The link is not working for me...
pist1958 wrote: I guess I can not have it when I am not living in either UK or USA :confused: . The link is not working for me...

The links are simply there to encourage buyers to support this forum. You don't have to use them if you don't want to.
You can download the Kindle book if it's available in your Amazon, whatever your country.

I download from Amazon FR... :smile:
4 posts Page 1 of 1