The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

8 posts Page 1 of 1
:arrow: This Kindle book is free for a short period only.. Do double-check the price before buying!
:arrow: You don't need a Kindle to read Kindle books. You can download Amazon's "Kindle for PC" app, which will enable you to read Kindle books on your PC.

If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you're in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

Understand "The 8-Hour Diet in" 15 Minutes - Intermittent Fasting Made Easy
by K.D. Joseph
(10 pages)

Amazon description :
Quick & Easy Weight Loss Is As Simple As Skipping Breakfast
Do you dislike most diets because they seem too hard and complicated? You are not alone. A new dietary movement is quickly growing in popularity, and the main reason why is that you don't have to watch what you eat in order to lose weight and feel more healthy.

Intermittent Fasting Is The Diet That Allows You To Eat Whatever You Want
The recently released bestseller "The 8 Hour Diet" is one of many new diet books for Kindle promoting the benefits of Intermittent Fasting. Unfortunately, unless you have a background in nutrition and science, it is going to be hard to decipher many of the claims and concepts talked about in that book and others like it. Plus the information in these diet books is often tedious to read.
The Eight Hour Diet In 15 Minutes, on the other hand, cuts straight to the point. This quick guide to Intermittent Fasting will show you exactly what to do to start losing weight immediately.
Most of us could care less about the science behind Intermittent Fasting – we just want a dietary model that is safe and actually works. That is what this guide provides you.

Don't Waste Time Reading All About Intermittent Fasting, Just Start Skipping Breakfast
Nothing about this kind of dieting is complicated. By ceasing to eat breakfast, we naturally end up consuming less calories over the course of the day. This guide shows you how to go about actually starting Intermittent Fasting and it will never confuse you in the process.
The small dietary change of skipping breakfast can have profound results on your personal health. Don't wait to find out. Scroll up and click the buy button today.

Disclaimer: Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the book or the author.
I think the Amazon description quoted includes all the useful content of the book! No need to trouble my Kindle with it, I suspect...
As previously, thanks for keeping lookout for these Amazon freebies.
Quite! The book is succinct and to the point!
Sometimes, the simplest things can get lost within the science... :smile:
I couldn't make it work, maybe because I am from Denmark but found this link instead. I do have Kindle though :)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... tte+Morris
Fab thanks :-)
Thanks! :)
pist1958 wrote: I couldn't make it work, maybe because I am from Denmark [...]

Pist1958,
The links are simply there to encourage buyers to support this forum. You don't have to use them if you don't want to.
You can download the Kindle book if it's available in your Amazon, whatever your country.

I download from Amazon FR... :smile:
Free again on Amazon today...
8 posts Page 1 of 1