The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

30 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Global Fat Scale
09 May 2013, 18:02
I'm from the Maldives. Wish I had some of their sun!
09 May 2013, 18:30
I'm the fattest woman in the world!! :shock:

You have a higher BMI than 100% of females aged 30-44 in the world
09 May 2013, 18:37
Jemima wrote: I'm the fattest woman in the world!! :shock:

:bugeyes: OH MY! And highly unlikely! :wink: Good thing you are here and are having great success! :lol:
09 May 2013, 18:38
I started in Gabon and ended up in Ethiopia :starving:

Ballerina x
09 May 2013, 18:42
I'm currently in the Netherlands which made me laugh as when I was younger and on holiday abroad with my friend we were often taken as Dutch!
09 May 2013, 19:03
Bahamas! :) interesting page!
09 May 2013, 19:08
Jemima, I am nearly with you as Tonga is my country! However the weather would be good there, plus loads of coconut oil (which I read on a thread somewhere here that it is really good for you :confused: ) so there are some advantages to life with a high BMI! :lol: :lol: :lol:
09 May 2013, 19:12
That was interesting! India for me!
09 May 2013, 19:14
Belarus for me. I've a long way to go. Ah, well...
09 May 2013, 19:36
He he, apparantly I'm Swedish, which is actually half true because my dad is Swedish! I don't like the bit that says that 57% of females in my age group in the world weigh less than me though :(
09 May 2013, 19:44
That is really interesting - thanks for posting the link! I have apparently gone from above average to below average which is pleasing. I am now the same as the Democratic Republic of Congo. I wonder how many people there choose to have a BMI of 22 and how many are struggling to keep it up because the country is so poor and they have limited access to nutritious food.

Quite a few of us seem to have gone from a 1st world country to a 3rd world country. Pity the world wasn't a fairer place and everyone could be the weight they want rather than some going hungry and others eating to excess.
09 May 2013, 19:59
Jemima wrote: I'm the fattest woman in the world!! :shock:

Good record to lose, keep up the good work. :like:

Bravo!
09 May 2013, 20:17
Croatia for me, that was fun!
11 Apr 2014, 16:46
Kyrgyzstan. How bizarre! I don't even know where that is.
30 posts Page 2 of 2