The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

2 posts Page 1 of 1
:arrow: This Kindle book is free for a short period only.. Do double-check the price before buying!
:arrow: You don't need a Kindle to read Kindle books. You can download Amazon's "Kindle for PC" app, which will enable you to read Kindle books on your PC.

Faster Fat Loss With Intermittent Fasting, A Practical Guide to Gaining Muscle And Losing Fat
by Justin Belamonte
(± 70 pages)

Amazon description :
This A Book Designed To Be An Easy To Read, Informative Guide To Intermittent Fasting
You don't need a course in nutrition to reach your weight loss goals. This book is meant to be a beginners guide to gaining muscle, losing fat & getting healthy. It explains in clear language the main approaches to fasting, how to apply them & how they will help get the body you want.

Discover Why The Idea Of 'Starvation Mode' Is Really A Myth
I'll explain why eating 5-6 small meals a day is just a bad idea. Not only does it take a lot of time and energy, but doing so may actually be slowing your progress and keeping you from your fat loss goals. Learn how all that constant eating can actually be effecting your insulin levels & your energy levels in a negative way. The fact is, if you go for a short time without food your metabolism doesn't just shut down, and your body doesn't start eating itself. A lot of what 'they' tell you is just not true, I'll explain why.

Learn Why You Don't Have To Worry About What You're Eating All The Time To Lose Weight
Healthy eating is a part of any good program, but you don't have to count every calorie. You can reach your goals in less time and without rearranging your whole life around food. It's simple, burning more calories than you're taking in is the key to fat loss, intermittent fasting is just an easier way to do it.

Learn The Benefits Of Fasting, Beyond Just Fat Loss
Intermittent Fasting is not about losing fat. It can help you to; have more energy, more mental focus throughout the day, and cleanse the body of all that cellular 'garbage' it accumulates. Intermittent fasting can also help your body to regulate important hormones, and may even slow the aging process. You may be surprised at all the good stuff that happens when you simply allow the body a break from food.

Not Just A Book On Fasting
This guide will teach you:
    What to eat when not fasting
    What supplements that you should be taking
    What type of resistance exercises to start with
    How to introduce cardiovascular training to your program
    How to measure and track your fat loss results

About the author
As a personal trainer, and as a fitness enthusiast for over 20 years I spent a long time believing that in order to either gain muscle or lose fat you had to eat 5-6 small meals a day. After following that rule (almost compulsively) for a couple of decades I finally discovered for myself that it just wasn't necessary, or even helpful.
As I slowly introduced intermittent fasting to my clients, they found that they were getting the best results of their lives, easier and in less time. It's true that there is no 'magic bullet', this is not "do nothing and get skinny". I simply believe in making it "easy to win and tough to fail". By making your new program less time consuming and easier to follow, you're a lot more likely to succeed and 'win' the body you've always wanted.

So scroll up, click the buy button & get started today!

If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you're in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

Disclaimer: Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the book or the author.
It's still free on Amazon UK. I've just downloaded it to my iPhone.

Thanks for the tip!
2 posts Page 1 of 1