The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

6 posts Page 1 of 1
The Truth about Fat? doco
13 May 2013, 21:40
I know other have spoken about this program previously but for those in Australia it was replay yesterday on sbs and is available to watch online until the 27th may link below
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/28 ... ad-Marquee
Re: The Truth about Fat? doco
13 May 2013, 21:47
I didn't realise it was a replay when I watched on SBS last night. As I watched the surgery and the discusision about switching off the hunger switch I was so aware that 5:2 is really doing that for me - I actually was never a big eater but need much smaller portions now.
14 May 2013, 02:37
Thanks for that Tammz. I hadn't seen it before. Everyone should see it. Fat folk so they stop feeling quite so guilty and thin folk so they can stop feeling so morally superior. Should definitely be compulsory for all doctors.
That said, epigenetics is a fascinating field and I think it holds a lot of hope for insight into a number of health problems.
Just thankful that 5:2 seems to be doing some reprogramming of my brain even if it takes some time.
14 May 2013, 03:20
Thanks Chook - I saw a few minutes whilst flicking over from The Voice & had Revenge recording :oops: Will watch it tomorrow on the train
14 May 2013, 12:40
I agree Chook ,when they were taking about the hunger and feeling full hormones I thought that's me you talking about.
But with 5:2 I think I'm learning to recognise those signs.
15 May 2013, 14:12
Hi Tammz - Don't know whether you noticed the thread about the doco which must have started about the same time as you mentioned the replay on SBS

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4875
6 posts Page 1 of 1