The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Weight (and more!) tracking app
18 May 2013, 16:10
Hi everyone,

I'm new around these parts, but already appreciate the community of ideas, opinions and resources (yay! for the progress tracker) and want to share something with you.

I weigh every day but only enter once a week into the progress tracker so wanted a good apple app for daily weight tracking.

What I found was Lumen Trails and it even has a free "lite" version. What I like the most about it is the ability to show multiple trends in one view.

In the screenshot below you can see I'm tracking weight, waist, pain, and fast days all together in an attempt to discover any correlations.

Check it out!

image.jpg
Thanks have just downloaded it, just the free version for now,not sure what the difference is.
At 1st glance it looks as if it could be a useful app to have.
The free version seems like a fully-featured product with the exception of customizing the colors and iCloud sync.
3 posts Page 1 of 1