The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

2 posts Page 1 of 1
:arrow: This Kindle book is free for a short period only.. Do double-check the price before buying!
:arrow: You don't need a Kindle to read Kindle books. You can download Amazon's "Kindle for PC" app, which will enable you to read Kindle books on your PC.

If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you're in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

The 5:2 Diet Microwave Recipes: Quick and Healthy 5:2 Diet Recipes for Busy People - Fast Diet
by Michel Bridges and Diane Sharpe
(10 pages)

Amazon description :
5:2 Diet Microwave Recipes to Make You Lose Up to 5 Pounds or More Per Week — Less Time And Better Results

This Book Was Designed For Dieters Who Don’t Have Enough Time To Cook Time-Consuming Meals Or For Those Who Want to Simplify The 5:2 Diet Plan

You can put your 5:2 Diet practices into OVERDRIVE with this handy collection of 5:2 Diet (FastDiet) Microwave Recipes that is low-calorie, healthy, super-fast, fresh and tasty. Welcome to a whole new world where 5:2 Diet cooking is quite easy and doesn’t involve the slaving and time-sucking ordeal of cooking over a hot stove or waiting on a slow cooker. With this book you’ll be able to create savory and delicious calorie-counted meals by exclusively using your microwave. Perfect for people on-the-go. You'll also be preparing fresh meals that will turn out just as tasty as traditional cooking methods — and won't take more than 10 minutes in most cases. Included are several recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts which will make you lose weight in RECORD TIME.

With this 5:2 Diet Microwave Recipe book you'll lose weight smarter NOT harder.
Here are some of the delicious recipes included in this book

Brain Boosting Pancakes | 189 Calories
    Sherry Sautéed Mushroom | 65 Calories
    Healthy Frittata Casserole | 106 Calories
    Orangey Salmon | 246 Calories
    Spicy Pork | 206
    Sweet Black Bean Salad | 295 Calories
    The Amazing Broccoli Salad | 117 Calories
    Chicken & Corn Soup | 89 Calories

From The Author: I am leading a busy lifestyle and I’ve been losing weight on the 5:2 Diet by cooking these interesting microwave recipes. In this 5:2 Diet book, I’m eager to show you how to prepare completely healthy low-calorie meals in your microwave in record time to save time while lose weight using this easier method. The 5:2 Diet has never been so exciting. Join me now!

Disclaimer: Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the book or the author.
Thank you:)
I haven't opened it yet but some of the recipes sound interesting :like:
2 posts Page 1 of 1