The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

3 posts Page 1 of 1
:arrow: This Kindle book is free for a short period only. Do double-check the price before buying!
:arrow: You don't need a Kindle to read Kindle books. You can download Amazon's "Kindle for PC" app, which will enable you to read Kindle books on your PC.

Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss: How I Lost 55 Pounds And YOU Can Too!
by Ann Ryan

Amazon description:
Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss is about two things: what Intermittent Fasting is all about, and how you can finally lose weight without destroying yourself in the process, using the Intermittent Fasting diet plan. Alternate Day Fasting, one of the types of Intermittent Fasting, was the easiest way to lose weight I've ever done, and for the first time in my life, I've been able to say no to all the junk foods I never could before!

Inside this book you'll see how to use fasting for weight loss including information on:

The benefits of Intermittent Fasting
Find out why this is the change you need to lose the weight you have to get rid of before it destroys your health.

What is Intermittent Fasting
There are lots of books out there on Intermittent Fasting. This is the down and dirty guide on what each type of fasting is and how to use them to get yourself where you want to be.

Intermittent Fasting schedules
It's not nearly as tough as you might think. This section discusses how you start fasting the right way, and how you know which fasting style is right for you.

The most effective Intermittent Fasting diet
Yes, there is a way to eat with a fasting for weight loss plan. You already know you can't just shove cookies, ice cream, soda and lasagna in your mouth on non-fasting days, but this guide will show you what you should be eating. Simple and easy to use. No fussing, no measuring, no counting or special prep instructions are required. It's even convenient!

What kind of exercise you should be doing with Intermittent Fasting
You can lose weight without exercise, but the weight comes off a lot faster when you work out. You don't just want to be skinny, you want to look good! Exercise is the only way there. The book covers what exercise works best, what to skip, and how long it should take you. If you're thinking five days a week, guess again!

Issues and troubleshooting when you start fasting to lose weight
What can I eat or drink? What about juice? What to expect when you do your first fast, along with the easiest way for people to get started successfully.

Where I was at and how I did it
55 Pounds in a little over 100 days sounds like hype, but going from 265 to 210 sure isn't, and I'm still losing! Are you a junk food junkie in a very high stress profession where your best friends were caffeine, nicotine, sugar and empty carbs, and not all in that order. I was! My husband nearly fainted the first time I said no to a pint of Ben & Jerry's!

Many people are unsure about fasting. The media is forever telling us 6 small meals a day is the way to health, but is it really? We're a nation of eaters; we're leery of anything that doesn't let us eat constantly, so how do we ever expect to lose weight? Stop and think about it, that's the exact reason that traditional diets don't work. You spend all your time focusing on the one thing you shouldn't be focusing on at all!

Break the cycle! Grab your copy of Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss and change your relationship with food for good. No more mood swings, no more cravings, no more energy slumps, no counting calories, or measuring food. No speciality lists for the grocery store or running to various shops for odd supplements or expensive 'stacks' to take. Just an easy path to getting the fat off.

If you'd like to help towards the running costs of this forum (at no cost to you), please consider making your Amazon purchases through this link if you're in the UK, or this link if you're in the USA!

Disclaimer: Please note I have no link with either Amazon, the book or the author.
thanks
3 posts Page 1 of 1