The FastDay Forum

Resources & Links

16 posts Page 1 of 2
"Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"
10 Jul 2013, 16:02
"Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" is on Ch5 at 8.00pm tonight - brilliant and inspiring!

Well worth watching!
Re: "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"
10 Jul 2013, 16:56
Phew I am relieved Breadandwine I thought it was you who was fat sick and nearly dead. I just couldn't imagine what had happened to you. Thank for the info I will record that and the Horizon prog :grin:
10 Jul 2013, 17:31
ha1 ha! Nessie, how could you think that Breadandwine was any of those things? Have you seen his avatar/photie? Looks fit as a fiddle! Big hello to you and my other lunchdate, janeg :smile: :smile:
10 Jul 2013, 19:13
Thank you for the recommendation, I enjoyed it. Phil Staples is extremely inspirational. I bought a juicer earlier this year, and only use it rarely because cleaning it is a pain and it was difficult to fit in around fasting. But now I want to start juicing again, so I can use up all my vegetables.

It's such a shame to throw them out because they've wilted slightly, or because I don't have the patience to chew my way through them. My patience only lasts for around 500g to 1kg.
10 Jul 2013, 19:18
2 hour extended edition UK ch5 1700 saturday 13 July
10 Jul 2013, 19:37
Phew, I had a temporary panic about our friend too, relieved :)
10 Jul 2013, 20:04
Ha ha, Nessie and Annie - no, not me, thank goodness! Thanks for your concern!

Thanks, Dhana!

Cheers, robfbee, I hope that goes into how he's getting on now - I'll look out for it.
10 Jul 2013, 21:01
I loved this programme,, its was insperational , I loved how the Truck driver turned his life around,
I hope the programme has inspired many others to do the same,
10 Jul 2013, 21:57
Great programme!

Makes me want to dig my juicer out. Vegetable juice is pure liquid health.
10 Jul 2013, 22:02
Started watching this but then had to go out. Enjoying it so far. Thanks for posting.
10 Jul 2013, 22:40
The cricket messed my viewing up...Thanks for heads up about the extended programme...
10 Jul 2013, 22:57
Thank you so much for posting the link. It was extremely inspiring. My husband has rheumatoid arthritis, another autoimmune disease, so perhaps the micro-nutrients in juicing-fasting would help. :like:
11 Jul 2013, 00:03
1 hour edition repeated UK ch5 1110 Friday 12 July
11 Jul 2013, 11:00
Thank you so much for posting this, I thought Phil was amazing!
16 posts Page 1 of 2