The FastDay Forum

Suggestion Box

35 posts Page 3 of 3
Re: 'Biggest Losers'? :)
15 Apr 2013, 14:10
52FastDiet

52 weeks of 5:2, what are your results??

A year is a nice time frame, and plays on 5 & 2 being the.... oh you get the idea
15 Apr 2013, 14:39
I like it, but not many of us have got to the 52 week point (yet)! In the meantime, maybe 3 or 6 month updates?
15 Apr 2013, 14:52
Moogie, I agree with success stories/inspirational stories. Would it be possible to have the facility to copy the progress chart within their story as I think is speaks volumes. I get a lot of inspiration seeing other peoples progress going up and down like mine, eg. dominic.

The other idea I had is similar to bob and carolines - something like a commitment chart for says doing it for 3 months then 6 months then 1 year, 2 years, etc. A board where people can register themselves on and we can all see who is still hard core. Something like that anyway.

Bob I'll be going to my pilates class tonight...you really are missing out!!!
16 Apr 2013, 05:41
I am going to my Pirates class tonight, we just say Oooo Arrrr, ooo Arr allot then bury some stuff on large roundabouts and put a big "X" over it..Such Fun
16 Apr 2013, 08:00
boboff wrote: I am going to my Pirates class tonight, we just say Oooo Arrrr, ooo Arr allot then bury some stuff on large roundabouts and put a big "X" over it..Such Fun

You Cornish eh? :lol: :lol:
35 posts Page 3 of 3