The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

12 posts Page 1 of 1
7 months
22 Mar 2014, 07:54
Just logged my daily weight in (not on here as Idon't like it effecting my average weekly loss, which is already skewed :() & I realised that I have been "at weight" for 7 months now :shock:

How fab is that !!!

:clap:
Re: 7 months
22 Mar 2014, 08:05
Well done, that's got to put a smile on your face :grin:
Why don't you put it into your tracker once a month. There is a maintenance rather than losing weight option on there.
22 Mar 2014, 08:12
@carieoates I know there's a maintenance option, I started using that 7 months ago :lol: but it still recalculates your average weight loss since you STARTED

Anyhow, think I'lll go and ride my boy (who was the motivator) to celebrate - will try and post a photo later :)
22 Mar 2014, 08:48
AnnieD wrote: @carieoates I know there's a maintenance option, I started using that 7 months ago :lol: but it still recalculates your average weight loss since you STARTED

Anyhow, think I'lll go and ride my boy (who was the motivator) to celebrate - will try and post a photo later :)

Sorry didn't mean to tell you how to suck eggs! :oops:
Maybe that's something to get Moogie to look at with regards to improving the tracker for maintainers.
22 Mar 2014, 09:14
That certainly IS fab Annie! Well done x x x x :like:
22 Mar 2014, 09:20
carieoates wrote: Sorry didn't mean to tell you how to suck eggs! :oops:
Maybe that's something to get Moogie to look at with regards to improving the tracker for maintainers.

Hey don't worry I certainly didn't take it like that :heart:
A request has been put to Moogie but she was somewhat preoccupied with moving house & being seriously ill :dazed:
In the scheme of things it really doesn't matter

Anyhow, here's a picture of me on Apocalypse last Sunday (those of you who know about riding will immediately notice that I didn't give with my hands - thank goodness that I was riding in a halter - thing I'd best avoid having a bit in his mouth when jumping given that behaviour!!)
Bless his little cotton-socks wasn't he doing well, when you consider that he's rising 4 & a year ago had never been ridden - I'm as proud of him as I am of me :grin:
22 Mar 2014, 13:42
AnnieD wrote: Just logged my daily weight in (not on here as Idon't like it effecting my average weekly loss, which is already skewed :() & I realised that I have been "at weight" for 7 months now :shock:

How fab is that !!!

:clap:

Answer::: Very fab indeed well done a great job done
by you AnnieD ( soz won't tag!!) :heart: Sue
Great photo of your boy :like:
22 Mar 2014, 14:12
That is great to hear!!

I'm confused about the tracker though? Is it a big deal that it changes your average weekly loss? Mine is really low and says it will take me about 2 years to lose the weight. But, I know it was slow in the beginning and has since picked up, so I don't worry about what that says. I just worry about how much I've lost!
22 Mar 2014, 15:38
@cblasz re the weight tracker - my weight loss whilst I was losing weight was around a 1lb per week (classic average) but since I have intentionally lost no weight for 7 months now, if I log my weight again it will automatically recalculate & come in at less than half a lb per week average which is actually an innacurate representation of my average weight loss when losing weight.

Since I'm a bit of a statistician that upsets me !!!

In reality it matters not a hoot :wink:
22 Mar 2014, 16:07
I totally get it!! :)
22 Mar 2014, 16:20
Oh that's really exciting news @AnnieD and shows that you CAN keep the weight off with this way of life. One question though: how are you maintaining? xx

Bean :starving:
23 Mar 2014, 17:42
Well done @AnnieD :like:

I reached target shortly after you and was able to maintain easily for some time, but have struggled in the last couple of months as work has been stressful and I have been comfort eating. However I am determined to get back on track and hope to join you again soon in maintenance :smile:
12 posts Page 1 of 1