The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Loving this for maintenance
11 Dec 2013, 13:11
Granted I've only been doing 5:2 for maintenance for 3 weeks, so not nearly as long as some of you folks, but I'm impressed at how well it's maintaining my weight

I was just away at a 5 day conference, and try as I might, I couldn't avoid work dinner events and generally being surrounded by cakes and chocolates meant I went over my TDEE quite a bit. I think the fasts saved me and I weight myself this morning, expecting to have gained, when in fact I'd lost just under half a pound!! :victory:

WOW - this is incredible! so motivational and it's so good to see that I can "feast" on non fast days and still maintain. . :grin:

What other WOE can do this!

Loving it :heart: :like:
Re: Loving this for maintenance
11 Dec 2013, 13:16
Great stuff Jeninboston!!

quite right, no other WOE can do this!! you go girl! :-)
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics