The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

48 posts Page 4 of 4
Re: Maintaining July 2015
01 Aug 2015, 10:12
Well done @Margotsylvia, given the natural fluctuation of weight for most of us I would surely make it 2 kg!
01 Aug 2015, 10:22
End of month 7
Entered at 126.8lbs
Exited at 124.4lbs
My 2015 goal is on track ..... to keep within 123 and 128, so I am very happy with that! :smile:
I now have two weeks holiday, this coming week I am visiting Mum. Fortunately I'm planning the meals and cooking which means I'll be able to creatively cater for everyone's needs :wink:
01 Aug 2015, 10:56
Well done everyone!

I lost 8lbs this month I'm very happy with that because I really lost a lot more but was getting off my July holiday weight etc.

Today's weight 210lbs-14.13. First time under 15 stone in years and years!
Almost at my 60lb goal, 1lb to go.
Next goal 199lbs, I want to be under 200, don't think I have been under that in more than a decade lol. I also have my long term goal which is 194lbs-14stone. No way I'm stopping there now lol.

See you all here at the end of a VERY busy social life-month. Today, is my little brothers wedding! Oh and I hit my goal right on time. I wanted to be under 15 stone today!
48 posts Page 4 of 4