The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

17 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Maintaining June 2016
30 Jun 2016, 15:09
Maintenance Month 024

Goal weight 120 lbs, maintenance range 118 - 122 lbs, method 19/5 every day.

Entry weight 127 lbs, exit weight 126 lbs, average 126.5 lbs

Lowest 124 lbs (2 days), highest 128 lbs (4 days)
Re: Maintaining June 2016
03 Jul 2016, 11:26
Thanks to those of you who sent good wishes for my recovery from the horrible cold. It is the first cold/chest infection that I have had since starting 5:2 in January 2013 and it has wiped me out, hence not being around the forum much recently.
I was on HRT, @carorees, for well over fifteen years, following a hysterectomy. I did have a short break of about three weeks during that time, but the hot flushes etc were a nightmare and I was back on it in a flash! I don't appear to have suffered any ill-effects from my extended exposure to it and I would say, 'Go for it!'. I can't remember if I put on weight when I first went onto it but, if it improves your sleep, then just watch your food intake and all will be well - weight gain is not inevitable!
I am one of those fortunate people for whom good sleep is taken for granted but I have friends who are poor sleepers and they tell me that it is is very, very difficult to live with. I hope that the HRT gives you some relief, so good on you for trying something to help yourself.
I can't see a 'Maintaining in July' thread but at my weigh in this morning, I was spot on my 147 pound target, so a good start to the month! Good luck to you all and continued success! :victory:
17 posts Page 2 of 2