The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Maintenance tracker?
24 Oct 2013, 20:01
The progress tracker contains much general information on how we are doing in the weight loss stage. However, more and more of us are getting in the maintenance stage. It would be very interesting to see how we succeed once on maintenance, as the main problem of most other diets seems to be 'what happens once you have reached your goals?' Any chance that such information could be destilled using our progress tracker data?
Pieter-Jan
Re: Maintenance tracker?
25 Oct 2013, 01:27
Or maybe an additional line for Maintenance started on ___ date?
25 Oct 2013, 02:15
When you change your goal in the Progress Tracker from "aiming to lose weight" to "aiming to maintain weight", the trend line changes from blue to black and the stats are annotated as "maintaining".
25 Oct 2013, 06:51
Just seeing the blue line staying beneath my original red goal line works for me! I now have black dots on a blue line to show I am maintaining.
25 Oct 2013, 06:55
Succeded in getting the black dots on my personal tracker, but the question was on getting statistical information on all our members that are on maintenance, just as we have the nice overview on weight loss and the breakdown for different groups.
25 Oct 2013, 11:20
Just bringing this suggestion to @Moogie's attention. :) Or maybe I should have moved this thread to the Suggestion box? :?:
25 Oct 2013, 11:31
Thanks Betsy, will have put this on the list of things to have a think about once the other tracker changes are ready. Can't do too much all at once or my brain will explode ;)
25 Oct 2013, 11:48
@MoogieOK, no need to hurry, those on maintenance are expected to be on maintenance for some time :wink:
8 posts Page 1 of 1