The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
3rd year fastiversary
07 Apr 2016, 08:25
Hello all,
I have just realised that I forgot to check in on April 1st to celebrate my 3rd year fastiversary with you. I am currently 5lb over target because I haven't been paying attention over the winter. I plan to get two fasts a week in until I get back to target and am looking forward to them. I took up running at new year and can now run 5k. I am so glad that I found this forum 3 years ago. I have learned so much, been so encouraged and made many lovely friends along the way. If anyone starting out is unsure, just try it, it's easy and enjoyable once you get going. After all, we all had to start somewhere.
Re: 3rd year fastiversary
07 Apr 2016, 08:40
Happy fastiversary :rose: :present: :cake: I am so glad it worked so well for you. 5 lb is about 2.5 kg, right ? It's a normal range of what a lot of people put on during the winter months so it's a victory. You should be proud, maintaining is the hardest part :victory:
07 Apr 2016, 09:24
Congratulations @wendydarling! Remember that increasing exercise could have built muscle so being 5lb over target might be a good thing! What is your waist measurement like?

Good advice to newbies there! Just jump in! What have you to lose apart from fat :-D?
07 Apr 2016, 11:43
Oh @WendyDarling has it really bean 3 years?!! Well done to you for sticking with it so long. As Caroline says, a 5 pound gain is something you should be totally proud of - especially if you've increased your exercise! Well done, you are an inspiration to us all ;)
Happy Fastiversary - and remember - Keeeeeeeeep Fasting!! :oops: :cake:
07 Apr 2016, 16:01
Congrats Wendy! You are awesome! :like: x
07 Apr 2016, 16:55
Happy Fastiversary :like: Even with the occaisional hick-up your tracker looks really nice. Keep up the good work!!
10 Apr 2016, 15:36
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Belated congratulations, @Wendy Darling! I have only just seen your post because, when the grandchildren are staying, I never seem to have time to browse the forum. I am so pleased for you that you have also achieved your 5k running target. I was thrilled when I saw the news on Facebook. What a goal to have achieved! Well done! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
11 Apr 2016, 19:49
Fabulous and very well done!
It's hard to believe we've been chatting and encouraging each other for all those years, never thought we'd still be going so strong.
We'll definately live forever :0)
8 posts Page 1 of 1