The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

23 posts Page 2 of 2
Minsmum wrote: So when fasting, if I wore my Stella couture threads, took a healthy selfie posted it on instagram whilst doing a dog worshipping the sun pose and juggled a couple of coconuts I'd be cool??

Think you are missing your chia pot or green smoothie, but you look very glam daahhling :heart: :heart:
@Rawkaren well when I have finished with my downward sun worshipping dog I'm going to pop out to the local organic vegan(part time) deli for my green shake and haute raw cuisine ( fancy cut carrots) counting my steps on my fit bit power walking all the way whilst downloading Richard Simmons on my tablet.

Oh my I'm sooooooooo coooool :)
Minsmum wrote: @Rawkaren well when I have finished with my downward sun worshipping dog I'm going to pop out to the local organic vegan(part time) deli for my green shake and haute raw cuisine ( fancy cut carrots) counting my steps on my fit bit power walking all the way whilst downloading Richard Simmons on my tablet.

Oh my I'm sooooooooo coooool :)

Will send the paps round so we can all see you in The Daily Mail jumping into your Einstein car....,
Hi Minsmum..i dunno..
The guy you describe sounds like Mr Motivator :0)
Remember him,from the eighties i think? Wincey Willis,Mr M,Timmy Mallet,the Green Goddess,Mad Lizzie..whatever happened to them all...think i still have a Mr M vid somewhere..
Note to self: dust it off and get moving that ass :)))))
Much of that list is odd or frankly weird (& I speak as a hopelessly credulous person. I'll believe anything!) but one item particularly caught my eye. When did treadmills start talking? What do they say when they're at it? What else has started talking while I haven't been looking? Urk!
CandiceMarie wrote: Hi Minsmum..i dunno..
The guy you describe sounds like Mr Motivator :0)
Remember him,from the eighties i think? Wincey Willis,Mr M,Timmy Mallet,the Green Goddess,Mad Lizzie..whatever happened to them all...think i still have a Mr M vid somewhere..
Note to self: dust it off and get moving that ass :)))))

WINCEY WILLIS!!!!! Whatever happened to her ....
Minsmum wrote: Isn't he that very enthusiastic American guy who has questionable taste in leotards??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anybody else wondering who Richard Simmons is/was (it's been a long time since he was newsworthy) should just google him. He's really good for a laugh, especially on a slow moving fast day.
I'll admit to chia seeds & Crossfit.
23 posts Page 2 of 2