AWOL....Again
13 Nov 2013, 19:32
I need serious help :cry:
Re: AWOL....Again
13 Nov 2013, 19:35
Give us a clue :)
13 Nov 2013, 19:37
Sorry, I came back on a few months back and got great support, lasted a few days and have been eating like a horse ever since....been scared to come back on and admit my failure
13 Nov 2013, 19:39
Ah right, in that case, I won't talk to you.... :lol:

So are you giving it another go ?
13 Nov 2013, 19:39
Welcome back. How can we help you? Let's get you back on track. Spill the beans....
13 Nov 2013, 19:40
You've got nothing to admit, its really brave to come back, you are among friends though, we all understand. Lots of luck with getting started again. :heart: :heart:
13 Nov 2013, 19:41
I am thinking I should weigh myself in the morning, post my stats and start fasting on a tues and a thurs and stick with that but not too much pressure
13 Nov 2013, 19:48
come on, let me help you back onto the wagon. Take my hand. Better now than never. What is it they say? A year from now you'll be glad you started now. or something, you know what I mean. Welcome back. Don't stress about it, just do it, you know you can. Good on you for coming back.
Dee :)
13 Nov 2013, 19:57
:heart: :heart: He Claire I knew it had all gone wrong for you because of your silence so Welcome back and I've an idea::
How about you get on the scales tomorrow and tell us all your weight and increase put everything in your tracker and start afresh Thursday is a good day for fasting as you know :heart:

:heart: But this is the last chance I'll give you Claire :shock:
If we had done it together as you promised well you know the rest :shock: and My 3 stone loss speaks for itself and more importantly you've got no where near the amount to lose as I have so get stuck in before you reach 19 stone as I was !!!!

:clover: come on and join the Christmas club with a pledged
:clover: :clover: Good. Luck :clover: :clover: Sue. :clover:
13 Nov 2013, 19:59
Sue.Q wrote: :heart: :heart: He Claire I knew it had all gone wrong for you because of your silence so Welcome back and I've an idea::
How about you get on the scales tomorrow and tell us all your weight and increase put everything in your tracker and start afresh Thursday is a good day for fasting as you know :heart:

:heart: But this is the last chance I'll give you Claire :shock:
If we had done it together as you promised well you know the rest :shock: and My 3 stone loss speaks for itself and more importantly you've got no where near the amount to lose as I have so get stuck in before you reach 19 stone as I was !!!!

:clover: come on and join the Christmas club with a pledged
:clover: :clover: Good. Luck :clover: :clover: Sue. :clover:

Sue! Can you come and live with me for abit just until I get into the swing of things? :razz:

I will weigh myself in the morning and post a thread, I promise
13 Nov 2013, 20:01
Aw Clair welcome ... Errr ....back. We are all still here in various shapes and sizes and different degrees of success. Think the tracker is good to show. At the difficult times it is just a fast at a time and when the results happen that spurs you on as you know. Just jump back on board and join us. Only you can do it but the company and others sharing their photos is inspirational

You can do this clair
13 Nov 2013, 20:26
So glad you are back with us Claire. Missed you.

Take our hands and we will lead you to success.

SO DO IT NOW. :smile:

All the best on your new journey. :heart:

Lesley
13 Nov 2013, 20:34
Good on you that you came back. :heart: :heart:
13 Nov 2013, 21:01
Welcome back, Claire. This is the way to go, and you know it. Just one day at a time. One fast at a time. It's not fast, although it's called the fast diet, but it does work. It's a life time change and you can do it. Being part of this community makes it so much easier so well done for coming back. You can eat like a horse 5 days a week, but just do the fasts on 2.
13 Nov 2013, 21:13
Hi Claire , I am in the same situation as you gone AWOL for a couple of months. Have tried to get back on the 5:2 for a few weeks but I give in and eat rubbish. This week started again with the fasting and exercise , so good so far , fasted Monday and today , might do another fast Friday lets see. I decided not to weigh myself because I know I won't like the number I see , I decided to weigh myself beginning of December instead after a few weeks of being on track. You can do it Claire. This forum really helps to get you back on track , I didn't log in for a while and lost track but now being back I am focused again .
31 posts Page 1 of 3