General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Becoming that girl
22 May 2015, 06:52
Mine is either

"Oops i shouldnt have eaten that"

or

"Oops i shouldnt have eaten so much of that "

thats what happened AFTER consuming the Pumpkin fruit cake my sister made the other day and was staring at me. Well it was a non fast day and .. well even so .."I shoudnt have eaten so much of that"
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
22 May 2015, 07:09
It's so frustrating when you do all the requirements, follow the rules, watch clock and scales, count and check food amounts, note it all down without fail, and STILL your weight stops responding and starts rising.
It's probably been 6 months since your food wars began so yeah, your body starts to have a say in what's going down, it declares fight back.
I was 80kgs when I started to fast 2.5 years ago, I'd not dieted as such before. Today I'm 75kgs, having got oh so briefly down to 69kgs at best. Watching food intake is beginning to pall yes, and trying to fold our lives round what and when I permit myself (this week) to eat isn't the initial fun it was.
But I also have gone from size 20 clothes to 16, and I'm NOT going back.
It's why I'm still chatting on here, trying variations to find my best balance to go no higher and no broader of beam.
Perseverance with enquiring interest, could this be our motto?
:0)
22 May 2015, 09:44
I'm sort of becoming "that girl", but I won't admit it until I start saying things like that out loud :)
18 posts Page 2 of 2