The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 2 of 2
I always weigh the morning after my second fast, although depending on whether Friday is a night in with friends (ie, wine and takeaway ;)) or not my weight can sometimes be a bit less on the Saturday morning. I stick with Friday as it means there are less variables to play havoc with my weight - similar amount of food/liquid intake on a fast day, long enough since the last indulgent Friday etc ;)
Yeah, I just think I'll keep doing what I'm doing. It's at least consistent then and Monday/Friday isn't too bad for fasting. I can make a big portions of meals on Monday when I have energy to just zap in the microwave on Friday when I'm at my wits end lol. My weekend is usually my indulgent days, I'm generally pretty good throughout the week,
Ive weighed daily since mid April but more lately ive been checking (each and every day) what i was same day the previous week and the same date the previous month

so i

weigh daily
compare my readings weekly and monthly

yep im obsessed by all of this. but its all for a good cause i guess
18 posts Page 2 of 2