The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

17 posts Page 2 of 2
I swear by Berocca! Use it if I'm feeling bleurg, if I'm dehydrated, if I'm working stupid hours...
Not sure though if it's the placebo because I think it tastes horrible, :sick: so it must be doing me some good, or the fact that you're taking a big drink!
I usually stick a bit of rehydration salts into it too, but then I'm in a stupidly hot place.
It's good stuff
OK - first fast day since the problem with my vision. Going OK so far. Had a chicken salad lunch (277 cals) and lots of water. Hope it stays that way! Am about to have a Berocca (5 cals) as a treat. :wink:
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Similar Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 110 guests

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!