The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

21 posts Page 2 of 2
thecouchpotato wrote: Count me in. Have posted on the thread.

Excellent!... another male to balance things out. we welcome you.

Ill allocate your number on the official thread. :like:
Count me in as well.

I have put some starting info on here, and my OH (Minigill) is #89

John

Xmas Club Info
MEMBER N0. ???
Started: 18/06/13
Weight at start: 16 stone 0 lbs
Weight at Oct 1st: 14 stone 4 lbs
Goal for Dec 25: 13 stone 7 lbs
Actual Current weight: 13 stone 11 lbs
Happened last year.. we had a distinct lack of men fold in the Christmas club.. come join the party.
Totally agree. But feel a little uncomfortable to sign up. Almost one year on maintenance now, which has been more of a walk in the park than a challenge really. Fasting every other two or three weeks does the trick. So perhaps it's better to pop in every now and then and support all those who do the hard work :like:
Welcome to the guys!
@fixedwheel i hope minigill is ok,i miss her and her meerkats! Say hi for us and ask her to check in for a chat x
P-JK wrote: Totally agree. But feel a little uncomfortable to sign up. Almost one year on maintenance now, which has been more of a walk in the park than a challenge really. Fasting every other two or three weeks does the trick. So perhaps it's better to pop in every now and then and support all those who do the hard work :like:

Sounds good to me @P-JK. .the women are going to need all the help we can get!
21 posts Page 2 of 2