The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

21 posts Page 1 of 2
Im not sure the Male to Female ratio in the forum (@Moogie do you know but @P-JK a new member pointed out theres only 3 in the tent.

Any men out there.. would you like to joing the 128 plus women here - we need some male company?

Just post a message "id like to join"

in this thread

5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676-570.html

so far known cumulative weight loss is nearly 50k. and thats just 4 to 5 weeks for most of us in the tent. every day we shrink so theres plenty of room for Christmas merriment. :party:
I think we must have frightened them all away :shock: :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
It's a great pity, because men lose faster than women and it's always very inspirational. :bugeyes:
rawkaren wrote: It's a great pity, because men lose faster than women and it's always very inspirational. :bugeyes:

not for my S.O. He says its his metabolism.

reacted by cutting the 2nd servings on feast days and really watching dinners on famine days -

but as i keep saying slow is better than no change or worse, slow increase in weight

doesnt matter how long it takes to get there as long as you get there :grin:
Okay. I'm male and I'm in.
Goal for Christmas is to be back below 100kg by two full kilos. I'm a late joiner to the Christmas Club with only six weeks to go but my goal is 98 which will be 3.5kg. Not sure if you can put me on the list from here Juliana but I hope so.
Glad to be on board.
I have been wondering too have the men become overwhelmed by us wonderful women here, I actually really appreciate the perspective of the guys. Power to you stayers we appreciate your presence
rawkaren wrote: It's a great pity, because men lose faster than women and it's always very inspirational. :bugeyes:

And find it easier, or so my GP says. :like:

I thought I'd posted this morning, but somehow it hasn't appeared and now I can't be sure what I said. :frown:

So, sorry Joan but I don't like targets maybe because if I don't make it by Christmas I'll feel I've failed.

I started on 5:2 for the health reasons and to support my lovely, cuddly OH. :heart: This morning was 77.3 and that's good enough for me - a good winter weight and I'll drop a bit next summer. Currently, I'm on a 24 hour fast - after evening meal (about 6pm) no food until 6pm next day. It suits me. :grin:

Maybe men find it easier because they're not under the same cultural pressures to conform to a particular shape or condition. Oh, always I'm happy to be overwhelmed by females :smile: and the touchy feely stuff is lovely - these days is perfectly acceptable to greet females with a kiss - oh, joy upon joy. :wink: :wink:

So I wish you all well and hope you awake on Christmas Morn feeling as happy as me. All the best in the run up. :like: :clover: :heart:
The Fishbaum wrote: Okay. I'm male and I'm in.
Goal for Christmas is to be back below 100kg by two full kilos. I'm a late joiner to the Christmas Club with only six weeks to go but my goal is 98 which will be 3.5kg. Not sure if you can put me on the list from here Juliana but I hope so.
Glad to be on board.

thanks The Fishbaum you are member 138

98kg for you it is!!! it will be a good Christmas
dennispc wrote:

And find it easier, or so my GP says. :like:

I thought I'd posted this morning, but somehow it hasn't appeared and now I can't be sure what I said. :frown:

So, sorry Joan but I don't like targets maybe because if I don't make it by Christmas I'll feel I've failed.

I started on 5:2 for the health reasons and to support my lovely, cuddly OH. :heart: This morning was 77.3 and that's good enough for me - a good winter weight and I'll drop a bit next summer. Currently, I'm on a 24 hour fast - after evening meal (about 6pm) no food until 6pm next day. It suits me. :grin:

Maybe men find it easier because they're not under the same cultural pressures to conform to a particular shape or condition. Oh, always I'm happy to be overwhelmed by females :smile: and the touchy feely stuff is lovely - these days is perfectly acceptable to greet females with a kiss - oh, joy upon joy. :wink: :wink:

So I wish you all well and hope you awake on Christmas Morn feeling as happy as me. All the best in the run up. :like: :clover: :heart:

Thanks for posting. good to see things from a "male perspective"

thank for your warm wishes.

xxx
Kisses! There will be kisses?

:-)

May all of this clubs' ladies have at least one tastefully-wrapped male member under their tree this Christmas.
ADFnFuel wrote: Kisses! There will be kisses?

:-)

May all of this clubs' ladies have at least one tastefully-wrapped male member under their tree this Christmas.

Kisses and more. :kissing:
ADFnFuel wrote: May all of this clubs' ladies have at least one tastefully-wrapped male member under their tree this Christmas.

Splutter

:-o :bugeyes:

I'm guessing Julieathome is going to have a lot of orders for her wooden products unless we are intending some unpleasant mutilations!!!
carorees wrote:
ADFnFuel wrote: May all of this clubs' ladies have at least one tastefully-wrapped male member under their tree this Christmas.

Splutter

:-o :bugeyes:

I'm guessing Julieathome is going to have a lot of orders for her wooden products unless we are intending some unpleasant mutilations!!!

haha

For those that are new here and may not be familiar with @Julieathome's hobbies, this will reveal all.. chat-f12/what-hobbies-interests-do-you-have-want-to-share-t7604.html#p86588
Perhaps I could clarify: family member? No?!

Aw, c'mon... Any bloke worth his salt aught to be willing to pin a colorful Christmas bow onto his jammies and crawl under the tree to ambush his favorite sweetie. (Gift-return receipt optional, of course.)

Our kids used to wrap a bone for the dog to ROTFL while watching her shred it open. And I faithfully - every year - give my wife both the check book and credit cards to use 'til next Christmas. And for the most part I've managed to see to it that I remain her sole source of aggravation.

Somehow though, that hobby ...[inserting fingers firmly in ears], LA! LA! LA! LA! I didn't hear, imagine, nor smile at the explanation! Which reminds me of a Pinocchio joke. [digging hole even deeper] 'nuf said.

(Apologies as needed.)
21 posts Page 1 of 2