The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Coconut oil......?
22 Jun 2015, 09:46
Hi,

I've read a lot of things about this , everything from weight loss aid (despite it's fat content) to a mouth-wash? (I have a tooth abscess/infection which I'd like to control so I have a definite interest here)

I can't find a search option on this page, I'm sure I've seen posts written about it before?

Thoughts any one?
Re: Coconut oil......?
22 Jun 2015, 10:52
Here's a link to one of the more recent threads about coconut oil, @David F.

post226102.html?hilit=coconut%20oil#p226102

To search for something, there is a magnifying glass next to the black silhouette, on the yellow banner, which shows that you're logged on. I don't know if it's on every page but I used it to do the search just now for 'coconut oil'.

Hope this helps.
22 Jun 2015, 11:22
StowgateResident wrote: Here's a link to one of the more recent threads about coconut oil, @David F.

post226102.html?hilit=coconut%20oil#p226102

To search for something, there is a magnifying glass next to the black silhouette, on the yellow banner, which shows that you're logged on. I don't know if it's on every page but I used it to do the search just now for 'coconut oil'.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, thought I'd tried that....:-)
22 Jun 2015, 19:21
This might be the one you were thinking of @DavidF. There's a lot to read through but does include oil pulling (a way of cleaning your mouth - if doing this I would advise starting small, possibly a desert spoon rather than the tablespoon often recommended.

5-2-diet-chat-f6/i-ve-just-discovered-coconut-oil-t7819.html#wrap
22 Jun 2015, 20:48
AnnieW wrote: This might be the one you were thinking of @DavidF. There's a lot to read through but does include oil pulling (a way of cleaning your mouth - if doing this I would advise starting small, possibly a desert spoon rather than the tablespoon often recommended.

5-2-diet-chat-f6/i-ve-just-discovered-coconut-oil-t7819.html#wrap

Hi, Yes I have tried it, a teaspoonful is enough, agreed.
5 posts Page 1 of 1