The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

25 posts Page 2 of 2
In your face Daily Telegraph :loser: I didn't :silly:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: nup.. no way.. Can't happen cause JR (me) and @Ballerinawill be starting public flogging sessions for all the Christmas club members. so no clubber is allowed to fall of any wagon!!!!!

Public flogging! Help! Hope I make my target for Christmas.....oh dear, I do so hope so! I am trying really, really hard honest!
Pulling up my socks now we are on the countdown. Switching to ADF for the month of December. So there Daily Telegraph :stop: :stop: :stop:
Ooops, wagon just rolled away a little bit today, but I've managed to cling on by the fingernails! I succumbed to a chicken wrap at Liverpool arena while waiting for Mrs Browns Boys. I reckon I must have laughed to wrap away, though, and walked the chicken off, following that darned wagon!
:shock: :shock: No they got me wrong I did have a wobble but that was last week :shock: :shock:
Well I wouldn't dare to not make my Xmas target now would I now because
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I mean JR+ballerina cracking the WHIP. !!!!!!!! perish the thought
Can't think of anything worse :clover: Sue

30 Nov 2013, 19:52
Hmm, and I'd be over PDQ, Sue, with stern words and a wet fish!
Just made a yummy egg on toast for daughter.. and it smelt so good. but i resisted. i have at least 4 hours bfore i break my fast. im sitting on 72.2 and its a fast day so hopefully will see 69 on the scales in the morning.

I chant all day today

i must break the 70.1 barrier

i must break the 70.1 barrier ...
Interesting that it was a UK article. Wonder if it is based on UK/European statistics or worldwide. I think in the states that doomsday for diets falls just a couple of days earlier; about a day or two before Thanksgiving when you begin to think, "What's the point?" Or "Might as well forget it until New Years." That is about how it has gone for me before finding this WOE. Last year was the first time ever that I didn't completely throw in the towel for the whole month of December.
I hadn't even heard of Black Friday until I saw scenes from the States of shopping pandemonium, people using tasers and beating each other up over shopping? :?: And now it is spreading to the UK? Daft buggers.
How weird, today I decided to declare my strategy to Christmas eg 1x LF and 2x19:5 when I can
25 posts Page 2 of 2