The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Reading Annurca's post on i can' t or i don't got me thinking about phrases or sayings we may use that help us keep focused on our desire to lose weight and be healthier
I remember reading here, i think it was Breadandwine,that he says," The kitchen is closed! " after he has had his calories for the day and i love that one..i say it now very loudly when the meal ( s) for the day are done,to give my brain the message,thats it for now! No more til tomorrow!
Another one that really focuses me is, " do something today that your future self will thank you for!"
XX
'What you eat in private shows up in public'!
A moment in the tum, a lifetime on the bum
I visualise being slim and comfortable in my own skin. Everynight when I not start to relax before going to sleep, I think about the lovely clothes I WILL be wearing!! :wink:

Also I have a very supportive hubby that helps me to carry on. :confused:

"A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips"

:heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart:
When I am fasting and I am tempted by some food I just tell myself that "I can eat that tomorrow". 99.9% of the time I am no longer craving that food the next day.
Hi:

See my signature.
I was inspired by the can't and don't thing too
I also like "the kitchen is closed"
But my signature is my current favourite.
Our kitchen don't have any doors to close, so I kind of smack myself at the back of my head (figurly speaking) and say "don't be such a woosy - you can do it!"
'Dont want this junk in my trunk'

and or

This too shall pass - (fasting day)
On fasting days, "it's just one day".
The same as simcoeluv and rawkaren..... that is: "see my signature" :smile:
13 posts Page 1 of 1