The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi all

This is a momentous occasion as normally for me if there is any kind of event it is an excuse for a day off the dreaded diet. Not this year though as this is the year I discovered fasting. I must admit though if it was weigh day this evening I would be enjoying a non fast day meal but nope I am on it big time.

I stupidly got on the scales this morning though and it said I had gained a lb but this must be water retention as I have been brilliant this week but it is that time of the month.

Have a great day all xx
Happy Birthday!
Wow, that is dedication, and I admire it, but will be the first to admit I wouldn't do it...
However, I hope you are doing lots of other nice things today to celebrate!
Unfortunately I am working today but I am out for a lovely meal on Saturday to make up for today's fast lol.

Nicky
Happy Birthday! What dedication! :like:

Hope you have a lovely celebration at the weekend.
Happy Birthday Nicola!!

have a lovely celebration :-)
Happy birthday. So dedicated to diet on your birthday. I'm impressed.
Happy Birthday. Don't think I could fast on my birthday - well done.
Happy Birthday Nicola :party: - and that's serious dedication to 5:2 - enjoy your meal on Saturday :smile:
Happy Birthday and wear that halo with pride xxx
I think this is the way to do it - you get the halo AND a great meal on Saturday (I hope!) :)

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Nicola! It truly is a Halo moment! X
Thanks everyone xxx
Wow, I didn't even stick to my fast on my Wedding anniversary (went over by about 200 cals!), can't imagine doing it on a birthday - well done you! It'll be worth it when you enjoy your birthday meal at the weekend.

...and don't worry about that lb, we all know it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat. If you know you've not had those extra calories, then it's not a weight gain. xx
No reason not to fast on your birthday, especially with a lovely meal to look forward to on Saturday :like:

Have a lovely fasting day :wink:
Moogie wrote: Wow, I didn't even stick to my fast on my Wedding anniversary (went over by about 200 cals!), can't imagine doing it on a birthday - well done you! It'll be worth it when you enjoy your birthday meal at the weekend.

...and don't worry about that lb, we all know it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat. If you know you've not had those extra calories, then it's not a weight gain. xx

Thanks for that Moogie. Trust me I am only being this good because it is fat club tonight lol xx
18 posts Page 1 of 2