The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
@CandiceMarie I was thinking the same. I hope all is ok Sallyo :heart:
Just through the door, with soggy feet from the rain. Pushing supper back to 8.30pm.
@Paquin I don't tend to pick up colds, goodness knows why, (touch wood) but I found this recipe which looks just the job for autumn. 101 Cookbook’s recipe for turmeric tea and claims of it’s amazing effects. Yet to try, note turmeric does not dissolve, so regularly stir while drinking.
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/turmeric-tea-recipe.html
Fast Day 1 in a long time! :like:
I've been in today too, but it was a close thing. VERY stressed with work, and didn't sleep well last night; almost decided to switch light days... but realized that "eating" wouldn't make me feel better, or in a better mood, so decided to tough it out and I'm glad I did. Just a few more hours; dinner soon, yeah!
Good job @ferretgal @slimnana and @lizbean :like:
Positive start to your new week! :heart: first day of the rest of your life! X
19 posts Page 2 of 2