The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 1 of 2
FASTING TODAY - MONDAY 5th OCT.
04 Oct 2015, 21:26
Hello Monday everybody
It is going to be a HOT day here in Melbs, temp of around 35deg! !! Phew!!!

I am fasting today - PLAN - going to the gym later this morning.
Then 40 min walk early evening.
Evening meal of Chicken, steamed greens, and pumpkin.
Stick within Calories for the day.
Water/black coffee/green tea during the day.

Who is joining me?

Have a great day.
cheers,
Maggie.
I'm fasting tomorrow which is my Monday over here in New York.
I plan on having a pork chop and salad for dinner. I found out I do better if I don't eat all day and save my calories for dinner.
Maggiee and everyone else fasting today I hope you have a good fast day.
Thanks for leading us out @Maggiee I like your plan! :smile: I too will be fasting tomorrow, my Monday. Sparkling water and tea with lemon till 7pm. I always carry a miso soup with me, just in case I need a pick me up when out and about at work. Dinner is lamb steak (I cut them into 2 for fast days), roasted baby tomatoes and winter cabbage. A few blueberries and yoghurt.
Busy day at work as well as a brolly day, heavy rain is predicted here.
Happy fast day folks :clover: :victory:
Hi everyone!

I'm fasting today too. I didn't fast last Thursday as I've been fighting off a cold but I'm eager to get started again.

I shall have boiled eggs for lunch and some smoked salmon in the evening after my swim.

Enjoy your day!
I'm fasting today, trying out some new recipes this week. Tonight it's cabbage carbonara, with the last of the pointy cabbages from our tiny garden. Hoping to be a little more active this week as my ankle and foot turns yellowish,
Happy fasting everyone.... I am fasting today have taken a couple of weeks off..... been busy and unfocused. However, I am very excited to be fasting today..... :smile:
Hello, I'm in. Busy at work, then some errands in the city centre, I plan to walk a lot.
Some dried beef for the dinner.
I'm in today. There's a change of weather here and the autumnal sunshine that we have been enjoying for over a week has gone and we are left with grey, dampness - most dispiriting! :frown:
However, eight weeks today I am heading off for a two-week, western Mediterranean cruise on Queen Victoria, so I need to stay at, or around, my target weight until then - otherwise nothing will fit!
Good luck to all fasting today. Stay strong! :victory:
I'm in today too. Manically busy at work, so the morning has gone pretty fast! 2 cups of tea so far, about to have a light bowl of soup for lunch then probably an omelette later on tonight. Have a good one everybody! :smile:
Ggod luck all you Monday Marvels especially @loveswalking
@fancyacuppa i love that kitty!
Ps Has anyone heard from @Sallyo..i havent seen her around for a week or so xx
I'm back to my normal routine this week. Daughter is visiting from Berlin via Derbyshire. They have brought a lot of left over take away curry with them from the weekend away so they and hubby will have that for dinner and I will have something '5:2' out of the freezer.
Hallo and me too *waves*
I finished eating at 6pm last night so I could get a full 24 hours fast in today, then I'll eat an avocado, leaves and a boiled egg with coffee and cream but NO olive oil on my leaves this time, too calorific!
Want to go walking but rainy cold wetness occurring outside :0(.
Hey ho, the garden is sucking it up happily, much needed to fatten the camellia and rhododendron buds and the azaleas are suddenly putting on growth.
Keep fasting folks :0)
Happy Monday Everyone,
I'm also on a fast-day today. Greek yogurt for lunch, not sure about dinner or snacks yet. My plants are still producing cherry tomatoes at a good rate so I will probably have some of those.
Best,
Tara
Hiho all. I'm fasting here in NYC. I think the a/c is still on in the office and it is freezing. Holding hot mug o'tea in alternate hands and typing with the other ha.

I'm doing the 36-hour liquid fast. (36-ish, I don't really count precisely, but it averages 34-42, depending on when I break the fast tomorrow.) Double espresso down, tea in progress, lots of sparkling water too. Limes and lemons prepped and at the ready for water flavoring.

Off to buy myself some flowers to perk up the office :rose: Good fast to all!
I'm in for a change ... Haven't really fasted because of holidays and visitors, and I think today will be a 500 kcl fast (fishcake and salad leaves) rather than my normal water/black coffee only thing... but then I think I'm trying how to maintain my weight now rather than lose more... So I think that'll be just fine :smile:
19 posts Page 1 of 2