The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Feasting today?
02 Jul 2014, 01:05
Don't worry Mary Lynn @MLCDz its just a blip!
Listen to your body. Eat dinner if you still have room but if your full just skip it.
Xxx
02 Jul 2014, 02:08
Great idea - but I did click on it thinking it was the "eating more than normal for a reason" thread, rather than a "non fasting" day. So I popped in to confess to pigging out on dark chocolate covered ginger :cool: and the reason? Because I happened to be tempted into it through a local coop needing to fill quotas... :confused: :oops: :lol: Whoops.

And as a side note, eating a whole lot of chocolate coated ginger and going to the gym makes for an interesting gym experience :grin:
02 Jul 2014, 06:48
OOOH would love to feast on chocolate ginger. Strangely, and I hadn't seen this thread yesterday, that's what I really really wanted! Coffee and dark chocolate ginger- yum.
02 Jul 2014, 07:23
Breakfast: two soft boiled organic eggs with batons of one organic carrot and one stick of celery, fresh decaff coffee.
Lunch: tinned tuna with salad.
Dinner: quinoa and veggies. Natural live yogurt.
Water and peppermint tea as and when.
Grandsons: here and there, bouncing and loud!
02 Jul 2014, 19:49
Here's what I did not eat today when I made my weekly trip to the town near us with the shopping, all stuff that I was very tempted by: steak and cheese grinder. I haven't had one in over a decade, but someone gave me a taste last week and I've been craving one ever since. Dunkin Donuts donut. I just had the small iced coffee with cream. Clam chowder. Blueberry muffin. Croissant.

What I had was bran cereal with almond milk, Trader Joes latest "spotlight cheese", something Danish and semisoft, on a baguette. Not bad, not great. Local strawberries, peaches, 0% Fage yogurt with maple pecan granola (note to self. Do not buy granola again. Far too delicious and carby.) One piece of candy.

If it ever stops storming, we are going to grill steaks, which is more calories than I need but hubby loves them. At least this time there are no more molasses baked beans in the house.

Then tomorrow it's fasting time again.
20 posts Page 2 of 2