The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

18 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Fell off the wagon
28 Apr 2014, 12:37
Good to see you D! X i too was starving before eight a.m. ( on a fast day) Was craving tea and toast as i hadnt slept ..but i resisted and it passed..
Fingers crossed for yr interview,will be thinking of you :like:
28 Apr 2014, 13:00
Good luck on the interview! Make sure your staying hydrated. Are you still crazy for the sugar stuff? Maybe the dizzy feeling is because your crashing from the previous sugar intake. Ween yourself off it slowly for better success.
28 Apr 2014, 13:08
Welcome back @danielle21711. I am glad things are turning out better for you now and the bad stuff is behind you. Good luck with your interview :clover:
Enjoy camping with the children too, they certainly manage to stop you thinking about other things don't they! :lol:
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Similar Topics

Who is online