The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Felling rather chuffed
03 Mar 2014, 14:27
Hi all
I am feeling rather chuffed with my self as today I have bought a pair of SIZE 10 trousers and jumper from M&S even had a little dance in the changing room YAH ;-)
Re: Felling rather chuffed
03 Mar 2014, 14:35
:heart: Well done @mariondot40 Chuffed you should be and I hope very proud of yourself. :heart: Sue
03 Mar 2014, 14:38
Oh my goodness - that is absolutely brilliant! No wonder you danced!

What an amazing feeling that must have been. Go you!

Lovely to hear such news......whilst we dream on of getting to our own goals...eventually!

Can't wait to hear of the reactions to you sporting those size 10's.....

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
03 Mar 2014, 14:38
Well done @mariondot40- that's fantastic! :like: :heart:
03 Mar 2014, 15:38
What a great feeling! Last summer I went out to buy a size down and was actually 2/3 less. Such a fantastic boost of morale.
03 Mar 2014, 15:43
Brilliant :)
03 Mar 2014, 18:34
Oh, that's the BEST feeling! Well done you slender thing :like: :grin:

I'll make you laugh...

Many years ago (MANY) when I did WW the first time around, I got to the lowest I've ever been and fitted a pair of size 10 trousers for the first time in my life. I was so excited when I came home that I merrily reversed my car onto the drive TOTALLY failing to observe my MIL's car already parked in my spot.... :bugeyes: :shock:

Luckily she was very sweet and understanding about it LOL.
03 Mar 2014, 18:43
Not surprised youre dancing Marion - thats wonderful! X :like:
03 Mar 2014, 18:44
Winsome wrote: Oh, that's the BEST feeling! Well done you slender thing :like: :grin:

I'll make you laugh...

Many years ago (MANY) when I did WW the first time around, I got to the lowest I've ever been and fitted a pair of size 10 trousers for the first time in my life. I was so excited when I came home that I merrily reversed my car onto the drive TOTALLY failing to observe my MIL's car already parked in my spot.... :bugeyes: :shock:

Luckily she was very sweet and understanding about it LOL.

Pride comes before a fall, eh? Lol
11 posts Page 1 of 1