The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
First goal reached
24 Jan 2014, 16:27
weighted me this morning with abiding breath (no it didn't do any difference) and I have reached the first step of the big challenge. You know I told about buying new clothes some weeks ago? I decided to hang them in the closet and not get them out until I had managed to get under 85kg. And today I did - 54,7 the scale said. So I went to work nicely done (I do dress up for work) and felt so good. But alas, no selfie cause taking pic with the cell ....well, still feel big when I look at them... Maybe after reading 80kg??
Have a lovely weekend all :) One more week to go without any wine etc .....gawd this is boring :wink:
Re: First goal reached
24 Jan 2014, 17:43
Well done Wolfie! X i would be thrilled to bits! Its better than any glass of wine..but you can have that soon too!
but did you mean the scale said 84.7 coz you wanted to get under 85? :?:
24 Jan 2014, 18:47
Well done Wolfie. Have a great weekend, knowing what you've achieved.
24 Jan 2014, 19:02
CandiceMarie wrote: Well done Wolfie! X i would be thrilled to bits! Its better than any glass of wine..but you can have that soon too!
but did you mean the scale said 84.7 coz you wanted to get under 85? :?:

OMG the fingers goes faster than the brain at times. Of course it is 84,7kg, otherwise it would indeed be a true miracle LOL.
24 Jan 2014, 19:12
:heart: Great news @Wolfie That absolutely brilliant well done and your hard work has paid off and whenever you're ready for the camera I'm with you on the camera phobia . :heart:

don't worry about the dyslexia. Lol
24 Jan 2014, 19:18
Well done Wolfie, bet you felt gorgeous all dressed up :like: :clover: :heart:
25 Jan 2014, 07:58
Congrats, Wolfie!
25 Jan 2014, 08:14
You must be very pleased to make this first goal - well done! :)
Very best wishes as you continue on this journey. :D
25 Jan 2014, 19:08
You guys are soooooo sweet :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you so much for the encouragements :smile:
26 Jan 2014, 12:57
:star: Well done, Wolfie! Here is a gold star for you. :star:

Onwards and downwards to your next goal! :smile:
10 posts Page 1 of 1