The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

19 posts Page 2 of 2
Dont think it was discussed in the garden thread. but its what i started some years ago when replacing an above ground pool in the backyard with a garden. basically find a patch of land, even lawn. .throw heaps of newspaper and mulch and compost on top, maybe to 10 inches then plant seedlings.. the compost will all break down while the plants grow and you can harvest as you go. the theory is there is no need for a pick, shovel, hoe or anything. indeed you shouldnt disturb the soil at all. brilliant idea and ive been doing it ever since though i have invested in a few steel and wood planter boxes. same kind of theory not digging required. i just went and bought some rocket seeds cause my accidentals are dying off. so hopefully will plant today in a new planter box on such a warm and sunny spring day. should be picking leaves in about 3 or 4 weeks for baby rocket salad. will go in this which i prepared yesterday. yum http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giad ... index.html for other people in the world. aragula = rocket
Yum. Love arugula and endive. Through in a few dandelion greens too. And feta cheese.
Mine is anywhere between 2 and 5 pounds. It gets high just before and on my period.
I just checked my Libra data and found a week in September when my trend line was 134lbs, but my actual weighings ranged from 132 to 137lbs, so a swing of 5 lbs.
All readings are made at the same time. I do weigh at bed time for interest, but don't record the figure. I usually lose 2 - 3lbs overnight...
19 posts Page 2 of 2